Here's to longer rides and steeper hills
Everyone who rides a bike can benefit from the comfort and efficiency of a cycling shoe, but not everyone needs a super-stiff sole without tread. Enter Solstice—a performance shoe for road and pavement riders that strikes the perfect balance between on-bike comfort and off-bike walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Upper Fiber Content: 58.7% PU / 10.9% Polyester / 30.4% Nylon
- Sole Fiber Content: 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.